Figure 1. Graffiti from the Borjjas site: dates,
a calf-marking diagram, and a nude woman.
- Figure 2. A reindeer from the Padjelanta site.
The animal appears to be male, and the lines drawn on its head and back
probably represent harness and saddle, respectively.
- Figure 3. Human figures from the Padjelanta site.
The two figures appear to be contemporary with the adjacent boats
(Boat 4 and Boat 5), whereas B4 is probably more recent. At least one of
the B4 figures appears to be wearing a S mi hat.
- Figure 4. Co-ordinates and relative positions of
the six Padjelanta boats.
- Figure 5. Padjelanta Boat 1 and an adjacent obscure
- Figure 6. Padjelanta Boat 2, an adjacent animal figure
(left), and the anchor of Boat 4 (up)
- Figure 7. Padjelanta Boat 3
- Figure 8. The hull, furled sail, rudder and occupants
of Padjelanta Boat 4
- Figure 9. Padjelanta Boat 5
- Figure 10. Padjelanta Boat 6