1. Publication and authorship
- All authors have to present a significant contribution to the research. The occurrence of authors who contribute substantially but are not explicitly acknowledged, or, on the other hand, authors that are acknowledged but in fact are not involved in the research, is regarded as misconduct.
- Authors have to declare the source of financial support for the research (if relevant) and their professional affiliation.
- Published articles and monographs shall have a relevant list of references according to
the journal´s citation standards.
- All forms of plagiarism as well as use of fraudulent data is unacceptable.
- It is forbidden to publish the same research in more than one journal.